Monday, May 9, 2011

May 1-8: Clothes and Accessories!

 Completed This Week (May 1-8):





 purse <post is coming>


 Painted Lamp {Does anyone know how to make a cute before-after pic using picnik.com?}



 Current Projects:

Travel Placemat for the little one
 - I've purchased my fabric, so I just need to get started.
  * Circus by M’Liss Big Top Acts on Blue Cotton Fabric

Spring Top (tie-top tank) - The top itself is done, but it's held together with giftwrapping ribbon because it's all I had at the time. I need to get out and purchase some purple ribbon. I forgot to take the shirt with me when I hit the fabric stores yesterday, so I'll have to remember to take it along to color match.



Future Projects:

 I'm not sure what's next for me. Obviously finishing up what I've been working on. Then I guess I'll hit the bookmarks or blog-browse until something else catches my fancy. One thing I'm a little tempted by is a runner for our kitchen table. The only caveats are that the table is a hot mess, it's covered in paper and boxes and what-have-you, and I've never had a decorated tablescape before. Still, I'm thinking I *could* do it. No fabric or color choices yet, but it's an idea.



Other Goals:

  *Run more regularly! I was so close to placing in my age group (29 seconds) in this last 5k. I think there's no reason I couldn't speed it up! I want to run more consistently and really push myself.
  *Cook all the veggies we got from the co-op this month. We got a ton of summer squash and zucchini and some bell pepper. I need to cook like crazy this week to keep it all from spoiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment