Friday, May 6, 2011

A Second Shirt and a Competition!

 
 
Guess what I did today! I made another shirt! This time I used the loevely Tie Top Tank tutorial from Nancy at Belle Epoque! It turned out a little big on me, so I took some of the same ribbon I used for the top, and used it as a belt. I love how it turned out! It's super comfy and very light for spring!




I've been reading a lot about The Spring Top Sewalong (direct link in button below) over at Made By Rae. I just uploaded my picture so we'll see how it goes! I'm super excited about getting involved! I doubt I'll win, seeing as this is only the 2nd shirt I've ever made, but I am just happy to have something I think is worthy of being thrown in the mix! So let me take a second to selfishly endorse myself... VOTE FOR ME! Ok, now that's over with, I hope everyone has a great weekend and a happy Mother's Day!












***I'm linking up here:***

Stinkin Cute Thursday Button

make it wear it







Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment