Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend TO-Do Reviewed

Here was the plan...

To-Do Thursday:
visit mom
meal plan
deep clean bathroom

To-Do Friday:
bank
bill pay/filing
grocery shopping
vaccum/dust/sweep/mop
run with Sharese in the evening


To-Do Saturday:
run first thing (before it gets too hot)
possible F-I-L visit/work in the morning
gallery night from 2pm-9pm

*if F-I-L doesn't come over I will clean the fridge

To-Do Sunday:
run 1 mile
church
lunch after church
couponing
visit mom


Not too shabby! I didn't run Sunday because I was horribly horribly hung over... ugh! But then that is typically the case when I have Sharese and Mike over. I didn't get to meal plan, but I'm not sure that's going to happen right now. See, I'm not good at 100% changes all at once. Right now my eating is getting a major overhaul on it's own (post to come). So I think that meal planning may have to wait until I get used to eating good food. haha! No excuses on the bathroom or the fridge though... I just haven't gotten to it yet.

How did your weekend go?

No comments:

Post a Comment