Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

It's Fill in the Blank Friday! Join me over at Lauren's blog for a fun little linky party!
1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is  our car! Not what you were expecting I know! But when my little PT Cruiser broke down we needed a car like *now*! We found a car on Craig's List and the guy was nice enough to give it to us for $1k + my broken down car. We figured we'd have it for a few months until we could save up, but we've been in the car for a year now and I AM IN LOVE! It's a little Alero, it's not pretty, it vibrates a bit, but it is mine all mine! Best purchase I've ever made!

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include  ok I thought about this one a lot... but I realy can't think of anyone. I think the "fantasy" for me would just be to have a dinner party. I NEVER do. So my fantasy guest list would really be any of my friends that I'm able to pluck up the courage to invite.

3.  Something that inspires me is  the wonderful blogs I read. I can't name just one, but all of these women are so crafty and it really inspires me to do things around the house. Sure I'll make mistakes, but things will get done just the same. And way more so than if I just sat on the couch and thought about it!

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with   unami. Or however you spell it. The stuff that's in soy sauce... so that means I can just have sushi for the rest of my life. :)

5.  I dream about   weird things. Like seriously, sometimes they're creepy, sometimes they're just random. But I dream about some weird shiznip!



7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be  CSI. The original from Las Vegas.
6.  My weekend will be spent  with my family. I want to go to Trader's Village but my husband doesn't seem to be with me on that. We'll probably do a little painting around the house and hang out with the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment