Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weekend To-Do: 3/18-3/20

To-Do for the weekend:
Ok this is a little different than my normal weekend... it's only 2 days! *gasp* I know right?! But I knew two weeks ago that I would have to work a half day tomorrow... what I found out today is that I get to work ALL DAY tomorrow. *sigh* At least it's just an 8 hour day, right? So anyway, my super-glorious-super-busy-get-stuff-done-while-the-family-is-away day has been condensed into one hour. Hmm...

Things I want to do:clean out the fridge
dress shopping for the wedding I'm in in September (more of a need than a want)
vacuum
dust
sweep/mop
paint master bathroom trim
deep clean guest bathroom (so little man can go in there)
family filing
cook a good meal
meal plan for next week
swing by Michael's and finally use my gift card
cook that ground beef that's going to go bad if I don't cook it soon! gah!
organize the office (yea right!)


Let's prioritize, shall we?

Time Sensative:#1 dress shopping. This has already been set up, so I don't really have an option.
#2 cook the ground beef. This will go bad like Saturday morning (it's been frozen, thawed again, and now I'm just pushing it).


Ick Factor + Baby Safety:#3 vacuum. My little man needs a clean floor to play on.
#4 sweep/mop. I'd really like to allow my little man into the kitchen/bathrooms...
#5 deep clean the guest bathroom
#6 sweep/mop. the master bathroom


Ick Factor:#7 dust. It's gettin a little ridiculous around here.
#8 clean out the fridge (if I had a choice this would be #1


Other: (aka stuff that will probably not happen)paint master bathroom trim. So it's all pretty!
family filing. The office is trashed.
cook a good meal (don't judge me... but if I'm going to be gone dress shopping, I won't be able to cook a gourmet meal... they will still eat!
meal plan for next week. Got to stick to this budget!
swing by Michael's and finally use my gift card. Cause I want to! haha!
organize the office.




So first things first. I need to call my friend and find out what time we're going tomorrow! 6pm! So I'll be home from work about 4:30 and have an hour until I need to leave again. (yes you were just involved in my internal conversation).

Things I can do tonight:cook the ground beef. ugh! I know! I don't want to! But it must be done.
Clean the fridge (while the beef is cooking).


Then tomorrow I can vacuum real quick and possibly vacuum before I have to leave. Ooo! And I could leave early so that I'm for sure there on time (big thing with me).

Saturday I can probably manage to dust and make a menu plan for next week at some point.

So what does that leave me with?
#4 mop. the kitchen
#5 deep clean guest bathroom
#6 sweep/mop. the master bathroom
paint master bathroom trim. So it's all pretty!
family filing. The office is trashed. :(
cook a good meal (don't judge me... but if I'm going to be gone dress shopping, I won't be able to cook a gourmet meal... they will still eat!
swing by Michael's and finally use my gift card. Cause I want to! haha!
organize the office.





Ok so finally, the entire point of this post:

To-Do Thursday:Cook the ground beef and freeze
Clean fridge while that's cooking


To-Do Friday:vacuum
sweep floors
dress shopping


To-Do Saturday:Quick dust
meal plan for next week


I feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment