Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My first DIY!



Before and After... well... ok there will be an after. *sigh* I'm not the brightest and I completely forgot to take a picture of my before lamp. Basically it was a wicker cylinder that was falling apart and kinda gross looking.



A lot like this... only uglier... and on an ugly metal base. :) Anyway, I picked up the beauty at my grandmother's house (ready to go out to the trash) along with some spray paint in a fancy named color I will call "white." Now of course things can't be too simple... so this few hour project has turned into half a week so far. It's not my fault though! The weather was a sunny 90 degrees when I got started... and now it's 40 something and raining! ugh! Anyway, after pictures to come, my loves!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sneak Peek:
Here's what's coming up!
30 days of Thankfulness!
My first attempt at reapolstry (with before pix I promise)
Before and after pictures of the bathroom, the back door and the fireplace
And much more love!!!

Have a great Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment