Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where'd You Go?

I miss you so! Seems like it's been forever...
Oh wait... I got lost in a Fort Minor moment.
Anyway, I'm here! I'm busy but I'm here. There hasn't been much sewing going on in my world lately. I've been working more on getting my life "on track" - whatever that means. I felt for a while like I was pulled in so many directions. I guess I fell like that a lot. There's so much I WANT to do. But right now I'm confusing on what I need to do.
I'm going to work. Eating. Sleeping. Spending time with my family. And reading the bible for 30 minutes each night before going to bed (at a REASONABLE hour).
So that's why there haven't been any projects lately. I'm off work tomorrow and Friday, but I'm not sure I'll make anything. If I do, you'll be the first to hear about it. But I may just relax and enjoy my son and enjoy my life.
Life is good, you know that? I think sometimes we just need to sit back and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment